Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PLN Journey-Class 6 thoughts- KSU-EDL 7510 KSU-ITC

My experience in my PLN so far has been mixed. I feel that I am using more of the google tools and podcasts than anything.  I am having a hard time using twitter or blogging because of the nature of what I do. I am not able to blog or tweet regarding current things I am practicing within my job as an autism trainer. I work with many teachers, students and families and have confidentiality regarding things I do everyday with them. I have been using google groups to share resources and instructional practices with the teachers I work with, which is more practical for me because you have to be a member of the group to access it. I am also using podcasts to learn more about my field. I am also creating podcasts and using it for training tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment