Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final PLN

This PLN journey has been eye opening and interesting experience. I tried many new ways to network and ultimately found that google docs, google reader and delicious would be the aspects that I would continue to use. I use the google package often and it makes it easy to be a one stop shop in terms of time and ease of use. Since I work with teachers that are spread all over the county, it would be a great way for the teachers to share their resources with each other. I decided that twitter and blogging would be hard for me due to the confidentiality and open access these tools have. I think that the one thing I will take away from this experience is to try to incorporate new tools in my repertoire so that I can continue to grow as a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment